Welcome to The 3rd International Conference on Circuits, Systems and Devices, Chengdu, China
Multirate digital signal processing techniques have been developed in recent years for a wide range of applications from wireless and satellite communication systems to speech and image compression, including high performance audio and video, statistical and adaptive signal processing, and multimedia, among others. The main advantage of multirate systems is rooted in the computational efficiency based on the ability to use different sampling rates simultaneously in the same system. The wireless communication industry has experienced exceptional growth in the past decade. There has recently been a paradigm shift in the way next generation wireless communication systems are being designed.
The important feature of future wireless transceivers regards re-programmability from the antenna to baseband: this is key to the design of multi-mode and scalable multistandard transceivers able to support an open software model. Software defined radio (SDR) aims to support these features by considering them as essential design requirements. Cognitive radio (CR) is an extension of the software radio concept encompassing the adoption of autonomous and intelligent decision making as compared to traditional radio design. In both these promising technologies for future communication systems, SDR and CR, multirate systems perform key signal processing operations efficiently.
The age of 5G communication is approaching. You are invited to participate in The 3rd International Conference on Circuits, Systems and Devices(ICCSD 2019) in Chengdu, China, August 23-25, 2019. ICCSD is supported by Sichuan Institute of Electronics, UESTC, Southeast University, China and University of Detroit Mercy, USA, it will provide a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Circuits, Devices and Systems.
Topics of Interest
- Circuits, devices and systems
- Smart grid and circuit
- Signal and multimedia processing
- Computers, software and applications
- Ocean engineering and marine technology
- Biomedical electronics and bioinformatics
- Communication engineering
- Electronics and electrical engineering
- Computer science applications
- Nano electro mechanical System
- Photonics and optoelectronics
- Networking, communication and multimedia
- Information engineering
- Wireless/Mobile communication and computing
- Software specification and software assurance
- Analysis of power quality and system stability
- Assembly and packaging
- Analog circuits and digital circuits
- Antenna and propagation
- Electric energy processing
- Electromagnetic and photonics
- Electro-optical phenomena of semiconductors
- Power electronics and energy systems
- Signal processing
- Techniques of laser and applications Of electro-optics
- Simulation of propagation
- Battery management system
- Circuits and electronics
- Computer relaying integrated optics and electro-optics devices
- Microwave theory and techniques
- Microwave and millimeter
- Modulation, coding, and channel analysis
- Power electronics
- Remote control and techniques of GPS
- Robotics and atomization engineering
- Signal integrity design for high-speed digital systems
- Solar power generation
- Wind power generation
Peer-reviewed papers will be included in the proceedings only if at least one of the authors registers and presents at the conference. Conference proceedings will be online and indexed after the conference.
Submission Due to: March 15th, 2019
Author Notification: April 5th, 2019
Registration Due to: April 25th, 2019
Click to Submit Your Paper via https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=iccsd2019
- Prof. Zhi-Gong Wang, Southeast University, China
- Prof. Chaomin Luo, University of Detroit Mercy, USA
- Jennifer Y. Luo, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aug. 10th, 2018 | Good News
Thanks for joining ICCSD 2018 this year. Conference was successfully held in Southeast University, China. Hope to meet you all next year. (click)
- July 6th, 2018 | Good News
Welcome Prof. Chung-An Shen from Taiwan University of Science and Technology (NTUST) to deliver an invited Speech.
- May 24th, 2018 | Good News
ICCSD 2017 proceedings indexed by EI Compendex and Scopus. (click)
- Mar. 12th, 2018 | Good News
Welcome Prof. Zhi-Gong Wang from Southeast University, China to deliver a Keynote Speech.
- Dec. 11th, 2017 | Good News
Welcome IEEE Fellow Prof. Xiaoqing Wen from Kyushu Institute of Technology, Japan to deliver a Keynote Speech.
- Dec. 2nd, 2017 | Good News
ICCSD 2017 proceedings has been included in IEEE Xplore.