Welcome to 2020 The 4th International Conference on Circuits, Systems and Devices, Kitakyushu, Japan
Multirate digital signal processing techniques have been developed in recent years for a wide range of applications from wireless and satellite communication systems to speech and image compression, including high performance audio and video, statistical and adaptive signal processing, and multimedia, among others. The main advantage of multirate systems is rooted in the computational efficiency based on the ability to use different sampling rates simultaneously in the same system. The wireless communication industry has experienced exceptional growth in the past decade. There has recently been a paradigm shift in the way next generation wireless communication systems are being designed.
The important feature of future wireless transceivers regards re-programmability from the antenna to baseband: this is key to the design of multi-mode and scalable multistandard transceivers able to support an open software model. Software defined radio (SDR) aims to support these features by considering them as essential design requirements. Cognitive radio (CR) is an extension of the software radio concept encompassing the adoption of autonomous and intelligent decision making as compared to traditional radio design. In both these promising technologies for future communication systems, SDR and CR, multirate systems perform key signal processing operations efficiently.
The age of 5G communication is approaching. 2020 The 4th International Conference on Circuits, Systems and Devices (ICCSD 2020) will take place at Kitakyushu, Japan, October 23-25, 2020. ICCSD is supported by Singapore Institute of Electronics, Sichuan Institute of Electronics, UESTC, Southeast University, Zhengzhou University and etc, it will provide a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Circuits, Devices and Systems.
We look forward to your participation.
Due to the severe impact of the epidemic, the organizing committee has called an emergency meeting and made the final decision: The onsite presentation will be replaced by the online presentation, which will allow all participants to connect and take part in the sessions from your own computer(s). The health and safety of our participants is our top priority. Thanks for your kind understanding!
Submission is still open. Papers can be registed with online discount price. All accepted papers will be published by ICCSD conference proceedings. Welcome.
Topics of Interest
- Circuits, devices and systems
- Smart grid and circuit
- Signal and multimedia processing
- Computers, software and applications
- Ocean engineering and marine technology
- Biomedical electronics and bioinformatics
- Communication engineering
- Electronics and electrical engineering
- Computer science applications
- Nano electro mechanical System
- Photonics and optoelectronics
- Networking, communication and multimedia
- Information engineering
- Wireless/Mobile communication and computing
- Software specification and software assurance
- Analysis of power quality and system stability
- Assembly and packaging
- Analog circuits and digital circuits
- Antenna and propagation
- Electric energy processing
- Electromagnetic and photonics
- Electro-optical phenomena of semiconductors
- Power electronics and energy systems
- Signal processing
- Techniques of laser and applications Of electro-optics
- Simulation of propagation
- Battery management system
- Circuits and electronics
- Computer relaying integrated optics and electro-optics devices
- Microwave theory and techniques
- Microwave and millimeter
- Modulation, coding, and channel analysis
- Power electronics
- Remote control and techniques of GPS
- Robotics and atomization engineering
- Signal integrity design for high-speed digital systems
- Solar power generation
- Wind power generation
- Selected and registered papers will be published by conference proceedings.
- After a careful reviewing process, all accepted papers after proper registration and presentation, will be published by IOP, Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS), which is indexed in Scopus, EI Compendex and etc.
Submission Due to: Sep. 05th, 2020
Author Notification: Sep. 25th, 2020
Registration Due to: Oct. 05th, 2020
Click to Submit Your Paper via http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/iccsd2020
- Juin J. Liou, Zhengzhou University, China
- Jennifer Y. Luo, firstname.lastname@example.org
- more information exclusive service
- Jan. 3rd, 2020 | Good News
Prof. Xiaoqing Wen / IEEE Fellow, Prof. Juin J. Liou / IEEE Fellow, and Prof. Shiwei Feng will give a talk at ICCSD 2020. (click)
- Nov. 20th, 2019 | Good News
ICCSD'19 proceedings indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus. (click)
- Sep. 20th, 2019 | Good News
ICCSD'19 proceedings was included in IEEE Xplore
- May 24th, 2018 | Good News
ICCSD'17 proceedings indexed by EI Compendex and Scopus. (click)
- Dec. 2nd, 2017 | Good News
ICCSD'17 proceedings was included in IEEE Xplore.