*** For all registration queries please contact Jennifer Y. Luo. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +86 1301 822222 0 ***
Registration for Authors
Please read all the information below first.
All fees are quoted in USD & RMB.
|Presentation Only||Full Paper|
|Early Bird by May 20||Standard||Early Bird by May 20||Standard|
|Students||320 USD / 2240 RMB||350 USD / 2450 RMB||450 USD / 3150 RMB||480 USD / 3360 RMB|
|IEEE Members||350 USD / 2450 RMB||380 USD / 2660 RMB||500 USD / 3500 RMB||530 USD / 3710 RMB|
|Regular||380 USD / 2660 RMB||410 USD / 2870 RMB||550 USD / 3850 RMB||580 USD / 4060 RMB|
|Early Bird by May 20||Standard|
|Listener||170 USD / 1200 RMB||220 USD / 1540 RMB|
- Papers should not exceed 10 pages (including all text, figures, references and appendices) for full papers or 6 pages for short experience and position papers.
- Papers should be at least 4 pages.
- Papers exceed 5 pages, the extra pages will be charged at 70 USD per page.
- Template Download
Method of Payment:
Registration can only be confirmed once payment is received.
Payment can be made by any of the following methods:
- Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover)
- Wire payment
If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason, they may substitute, by arrangement with the registrar, someone else of co-authors or from the same institute/organization. Written requests for cancellations must be sent to the Conference Secretary via e-mail email@example.com.
In case of cancellation, partial cancellation or modification the following fees apply:
|Cancellation up to 90 days prior to event date:||30USD processing fee is required|
|89-60 days prior to event date:||30% processing fee is required|
|59-30 days prior to event date:||50% processing fee is required|
|29-0 days prior to event date:||No refund|
- No Show: In the event of no-show, the author will, in all cases, be required to pay 100% of the value (including VAT).
- Personal Reason: The organizer cannot refund or pay any compensation where could not attend the conference is prevented by reason of circumstances which amount to “personal reason”. Such as travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, financial default etc.
- Force Majeure: The organizer cannot accept responsibility, refund or pay any compensation where the performance of the conference is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure”. Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations beyond our control.
All best endeavours will be made to present the program as published on the Conference website. The Conference and its agents reserve the right to alter without prior notice, any of the arrangements, timetables, plans or other items relating to the meeting, for any cause beyond its reasonable control. The Organizing Committee and the Conference Organizers are not liable for any loss or inconvenience caused as a result of such alteration. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Organizing Committee and the Conference Organizers do not accept responsibility for loss of monies caused by delays. Participants are advised to take out personal travel insurance and to extend their policy to cover personal possessions. The Conference does not cover individuals against cancellations of bookings or theft or damage to belongings.